Saturday 23 October 2010

Show me the way - Peter Frampton

Rory says:- Well what a day out... and my uprated performances keep on coming... this time with a sub 5 at The Beachy Head Marathon. It was my eighth outing on the course and I beat me Pb by 16 minutes to clock in a 4:43:57. It was also really good as Jenny ran with me all the way and really encouraged me to keep on running up the massive hills along the course.

The marathon is simply awesome... extremely well organised being in it's 30th year and has a course full of drama and an entry list that fills in a couple of minutes every year. I just love it...

Being just a week after the 50 mile RRR my legs were a little tired but the head was in good shape thinking that in a way it was just a half this week. I'm still not quite sure what is making the difference with the running but I am drawing on Jenny's speed and the determination of my clients and it's going to stay that way!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.