Saturday 27 November 2010

Zero 7 - Destiny

There are people you meet who are young in life but you know will be stars of the future. One such young man is Benno Rawlinson whom I trained again today in preparation for next Aprils MdeS. I blogged about Benno last February and said then that he was a Superstar of the future... and today I know for sure he is.

Watch out for this Guy as he will climb mountains and really make his mark in the future... not bad at 25 eh? Last time I met someone with his spirit was when I trained little Helen Skelton from Blue Peter and we have all seen where she is going...and what she has already achieved.

Some people have just got IT... lots of people spend a lifetime trying to get IT. What sort of person are you?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.