Friday 5 November 2010

Dizzee Rascal - Round We Go

We will be going dizzy in Milton Keynes as we are running in circles tomorrow in a track marathon in Milton Keynes. I must say that I am not really too sure how this one it going to go as it's something I haven't done in such a long time. Who knows what will happen.

Back on planet normal, today's been a bit of a carbo-loading bloaty day where it's been really important to keep the legs rested, yet mobile enough to keep them flexed and ready to run tomorrow. 105.48 - 2.00 minute laps will give me a 3.31 marathon but I am probably a bit knackered for that and a sub 4 is just running at just under 2.20 laps. Jenny's 1.51 a lap seems a mile away from my old plodding time for sure. Hopefully we can gee each other on as she passes my every 13 laps or so. Gosh that sounds dermoralising!

Then again I hope to pass other runners so it's all a bit relative really! Then even more again, just getting thru this one will be good. It's been on my mind this week...

Time for kit check and packing to be off early... will let know know asap tomorrow what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.