Thursday 11 November 2010

Hungry like the Wolf - Duran Duran

Is it me or is it the weather as I am bloody starving ALL the time? I am 5kgs more on what I was mid-summer ,even though I watch my wasteline. However, the urge to get more food in the Coleman boiler is just too much to handle right now.

It's quite adsurd as I spend a lot of my time telling others to slow their calorie intake down. If I was 15, I would say I was going thru a growth phase! My fat % is the same though so I am getting solace from that!

Maybe it's the weather and I just need food to keep me warm... A weekend on the Ridgeway, freezing my nuts off will hopefully see me a couple of kilos lighter next week (not saying that my nuts weigh a kilo each of course).

Anyone else feel they could eat a dead horse? I could, with chips and a good chunk
of bread ta!

Off to chew my toe nailsto beat the craving and that must count as recycling bodyweight! Doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.