Tuesday 16 November 2010

ACDC - (You) Shook me all night long

Well good news for me is that I have buggered up a ligament in my back that attaches to L4 and L5 in my lower back and have over extended it probably over the weekend by standing around lots! My Osteopath, Vaughan Cooper didn't take long to figure that one out and turned me inside out it felt on the old slab...


It f**king hurt, I know that...


It didn't hurt so much when I got the Diazepam down and hit the deck this afternoon like a 747 hitting the tarmac without it's gear down. Good job Jenny woke me up at 1800hrs or I would have been there all night long...


Not quite sure now what will happen this week as I am now super crocked for the weekend...


Ho Hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.