Tuesday 2 November 2010

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars

Sometimes you just have to be inspired by good things you see, hear and feel ... I have been thinking about that a lot in the last few days. Music, TV Shows even the bloody X-factor are helping me to inspire myself on at the moment and try and perform at newer higher levels of fitness.

Otherwise... why bother? Yes my level of fitness will keep me slim and hopefully keep my heart going for many-a-year to come BUT it's a criminal waste not to take it to the limit and see just what I am capable of. I even did an hour on a spin bike today... my first hour and boy did I sweat. I hope it will as I do more and more in the future. At 48 hopefully it will save my old joints a bit longer!

Loads to think about here, especially as we get towards the end of 2010 and think of the new ULTRA season ahead...

Are you ready to be inspired and perform... breakdown some barriers and set some new levels? Let me know eh?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.