Sunday 28 November 2010

Groovy Train - The Farm

We are officially Welsh, well ULTRArace is should I say... Yes, we are now affiliated to Welsh Athletics. It's really exciting and we are now an 'Official event provider to Sport Wales with our 50 mile Cardiff ULTRA. How cool is that!

As far as us being Welsh personally well Jenny already runs for Wales and has a Welsh mother but I am sure my Granddad would be battling in my corner to say that I am a little bit Welsh from his being Barry born and bred. He would be SO proud. ARAF!

It's warm news on what's been a cold old day in central Derbyshire... Breaston was an absolute ice-box earlier on when we ran round and it's looking very chocolate boxy... It's starting to feel just that little bit Christmassy dare I say and yes I now it's November.

More running tomorrow will help keep us warm I am sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.