Thursday 18 November 2010

Girls Aloud - Biology

Amazing thing the old body and it's remarkable just how it fixes itself so quickly... my ligament damage in my back has nearly gone today and no doubt I will be fixed enough to get me round 45 miles on Saturday in the Brecon Beacons.

To say it's been a pain is an understatement and I got to the point today when I had enough and moved on, back willing or not.

Mind over matter is the motto and if you don't mind then it doesn't matter they say... well we'll find out over this weekend eh?

Ten days of non-exercise is really annoying if your body is used to getting a daily helping of endorphins. Tomorrow's trip to ARAF will help focus the mind I am sure and more from there tomorrrow... now where's my red and white scarf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.