Sunday 14 November 2010

One Year Later - (Original Ukulele Song)

Well what a funny old weekend of rain, running and romping over the Ridgeway! Only I didn't really do much of anything apart from get rained on... I saw a lot of running, ate a lot of checkpoint food but throughly enjoyed meeting all the runners on Neil Thubron's, Druids Challenge event.

Feedback was that lots of the runners had enjoyed my after dinner slot, last night but then if I can't talk about ULTRAs and ULTRArunning to ULTRArunners, then I had better pack up. I am of course open to offers for any after dinner gig you might have in mind :-) so just contact my tour manager, Jan Slater.

Moving on swiftly, and I am going to have to train off all the cake excess and get ready for next weekend's 45 miler...

No peace for the wicked and well done to anyone who competed this weekend... remember to Train and Think as a Champion.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.