Sunday 14 August 2011

Thick as a Brick - Jethro Tull


Ashbourne Tunnel
Recovery for my old body today and time for me to deliver training for another MdeS wannabe and a great athlete it proved, in Guy Codling... things are looking up for the class of 2012 perhaps. And a five mile jog out tonight for me helped keep my legs oiled and in good condition for the week ahead.

This ULTRArace.Peaks will keep both Jenny and Myself busy I'm sure and we have a couple of route making sessions to fit in later in the week. I must say I will be more than a tad jealous when the runners set off next weekend on our newest race, as the route in the peaks is just fabulous.

The following weekends treble will keep my numbers going up to get me to the magical 700 by Druids, I hope.

Good training will get me there, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.