Wednesday 10 August 2011

Slow - Kylie Minogue

It's hard to know what to do when you are not at 100%, even if you have been running for years... Although what I do know is that if I were one of my clients I would be saying 'Do nothing and let your body recover'.

It's an obvious note to self really, yet an extremely hard one to follow.

The blow I took to my hip where I tripped and landed at the weekends 'Round the Rock ULTRA' is proving to be a very deep bruise indeed and is taking it's time to go away. More to the bone than the main part of my glute really. How annoying.

I did manage a couple of miles out on the bike but maybe tomorrow I will be able to get the trainers back on and return to my training schedule. We'll see eh?

Talk about frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.