Wednesday 3 August 2011

A New World Record - ELO

Well I must say that I enjoyed a good run out with the Long Eaton Running Club last night. I am using these runs as a tempo session and really got up on my toes around their course (that passed rather tantalisingly close to home) and reminded myself of the good old days at Stratford-upon-Avon Athletics Club!

On my return, I excitedly opened an email from Guinness World Records to say that our proposal for a GWR has been approved. Now all we have to do is make it happen. More details next year as it's TOP SECRET right now.

Running another 10 miler today was a whole lot easier knowing that there is a clear goal now in sight for all the hard work that's going in over the next few months. Smashing up my arms for the second day in a row also felt the right thing to do...

There's now two days of rest until our 45 miler around the coastline of Jersey... What a good tester of fitness that will be... I am really looking forward to it too!

ULTRArace.co.uk - The Home of ULTRArunning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.