Friday 12 August 2011

Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

The second day consecutive day of heavy arms weights and power hour on the treadmill have left me disarmed and legless before tomorrows marathon with MdeS wannabe Felix Allen. I think I am in for a good day out with him and it will be even better if I give him all the gear to carry as this will slow him down and give me a chance to keep up with him.

It will also give me a chance to take in the Derbyshire scenery in a very autumnal looking stage atm. It's like late September here in the East Midlands and getting dark just after nine... a bit depressing if you are warm weather, bright sunshine people like the Salter/Colemans. Although the blackberries are brilliant this year!

It's been the end of a funny old week really following the Jersey ULTRA and I am looking forward to getting back into normal mileage and marathon mode next week.

More tomorrow eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.