Tuesday 31 May 2011

Midas Touch - Midnight Star

Another day, another excruciating massage from the man more commonly referred to as 'massage extraordinaire' in the Salter-Coleman abode. Paul White has kindly sponsored my massage treatments leading up to M2M and as you are probably aware is accompanying us on our trip to Oireland. He continues to inflict intense pain everytime I see him but I keep going back for more so it must be doing some good!

On a serious note, he has managed to keep an array of 'issues' at bay including achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis and runner's knee. If it hadn't been for my frequent trips to Loughborough over the past few weeks I know I wouldn't be feeling confident about finishing next week. He really has had a crucial impact on my preparation for next week and I can't recommend him highly enough...

Thanks Paul, you are a genius.

<If you need Paul's help, his number is 07717 170218>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.