Sunday 8 May 2011

On the Beach - Chris Rea

It's been a lovely day down on the beach and cliffs at Monknash in ARAF. All that sea air makes you realise what you are missing, especially when you live in the heartland of England some 100 miles inland in any direction! It certainly gives you an appetite and heavy eyelids...

There were also some great opportunities for photos as you can see and it made a good weekend break away from the ULTRArace office.

Next week, hopefully my calf strain picked up running on Friday will be feeling better. I hope so as that 145 is looming... I'm not sure if 53 miles on a bike helped but I can't just sit around doing nothing can I?

Or maybe I can :-))

Anyway, more tomorrow from Blighty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.