Friday 27 May 2011

Missing - Everything But The Girl

Rorz is out tonight and I don't like it! It really makes me realise how much we live in each other's pockets - this house is horribly empty:-( On the plus side the house is now clean from top to bottom, there is no washing pile and I have dinner planned for the next week (part of that isn't true;-)...

Tomorrow I am heading up to Manchester to do some recording for Woman's Hour which is being broadcast next Wednesday 1st June. I'm not sure why they decided not to go live tomorrow but I'm guessing they found a more interesting guest, so my advice is listen in tomorrow:-))

Anyway, short but sweet tonight, but I hope you are missing Rory's blog as much as I am:-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.