Wednesday 25 May 2011

Walk like an Egyptian - The Bangles

There seems to be more and more 'Police Cars' out there on our roads, which is good news, I am sure. I lost count today as I went to Heathrow and back to take my Daughter Hannah, to the airport. Even in darkest Breaston, every second car seems to be white with day-glo markings.

Now, I am not saying that's a bad thing as we need to reduce crime and install order but judging by the size of the officers, most of them must spend most of their time at Mcdonalds Drive-Thru's.

I would rate my chances really highly against any of the ones I saw today catching me in a chase! As The Bangles sang 25 years ago in the States, 'If you wanna find all the cops, they're hanging out in the donut shops'...

Looks like the sames happening here... you mark my words? Them coppers, they're getting right Porky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.