Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Month Song - Susan Salidor

And it is just a month until the 26th Sultan Marathon des Sables... and the race is looming quick and fast not only for me it seems but for all taking part.

We are picking and packing boxes like there's no tomorrow and there are plenty of people out there asking for extra help and extended shopping hours. It's great!

What is slightly worrying is that Jenny and I must plan our own paths to the Sahara and make sure we are in the right place to undertake, 'The World's Toughest Footrace'.

I am hoping to get running again tomorrow as I need to get back in the groove... The Marathon in Barry has taken a swipe out of my legs I can tell you and I have a few kilos to shake in preparation... more tomorrow...

PS Hope you got your ULTRArace Newsletter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.