Saturday 26 March 2011

The Waiting Room - Genesis

We are on a 100km Death Row... well Jenny is and I am on a 50km (although I am only doing a Marathon) at the Celtic Plate tomorrow... I say that Jenny is more on Death Row than I am as if she doesn't stop being a blond air-head, I am going to have to kill her!

We have already lost an iPhone, spoken to the Police and had a 2 hour fruitless search for Electrolytes in Perth that the organisers are supplying!... as well as having repacked, unpacked and faffed to distraction.

Anyway, she is now under sedation watching James Bond as I type so she will hopefully see tomorrow. Hopefully it will all be worth it and she will perform to her potential and get the recognition she so richly deserves.

The other athletes here are very impressive indeed and it's good for me to witness just how good our home grown ULTRA-runners are.

I feel quite out of place...

More tomorrow as Daniel Craig is chasing a villain who is chasing world domination... now there's an unusual plot line... I hope ours is less demanding and that we have a great time running laps of the local park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.