Monday 14 March 2011

What a difference a day makes - Dinah Washington

Sometimes there is no accounting for what makes a good or bad day in exercise it seems...

Yesterday - Awful...

Today - Just B R I L L I A N T!

What one does have to do is to try and work out what the difference was between the days and then move on in the right direction. I think the main difference is diet and the lack of bread today... I always feel sluggish after a good old loaf of white sliced and I must admit to a Burgerking with The Puppy on Saturday...

Other than that, I did go back on ARK 1 supplement following yesterdays run and a protein shake to boot.

Perhaps it's because we have been working on The JOGLE Ultra today and maybe I am just inspired... who knows but it felt great...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.