Friday 4 March 2011

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars

Now can anyone help me out? If you know me well you know I am rubbish at finding my keys but I have now also lost the first part of 2011. Where the hell has it gone?... I did have the end of 2010 yesterday but January and February have simply disappeared.

And now it's March!

How does that happen? The days just segway together it seems and just speed by in a blur. It's MdeS in 30 days now and it's coming at us like a Juggernaut right now let alone the 1000 other runners lining up for 'The World's Toughest Footrace', I bet.

Most of them are coming to our ULTRArace Grantham race at the weekend and a couple of 29.3 milers will hopefully put them in  a positive place to go and attack the Western Sahara. Reports and photos from our race will be online over the weekend.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.