Tuesday 15 February 2011

Shakespeare's Sister - The Smiths

I was running in the centre of Derby, with one of my clients today, and it came to me that I actually feel very comfortable running, living and working in this part of the world. It's weird thought that out of all of the amazing places I have been in the world and even though I lived in the beautiful historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon, it's Derby and Derbyshire that satisfy my needs.

Eventually the coast might draw me to it's bosom, although I am not looking to be more of an Eastbourne, Veteran Beachy Head Marathon Runner rather than a Retirement Home Internee. Until then I am a Derbyshire Lad... not born or bred but more out of comfort.

Yes, Derbyshire is comfortable...

The next few weeks will see Jenny and myself being out in it more and more and I will speak more of our travels around the County...

Do you like where you live? Why? or more perhaps Why Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.