Monday 7 February 2011

Age of Innocence - The Smashing Pumpkins

Firstly thanks so much for the Birthday wishes yesterday and I had a lovely day with Jenny out on the High Peak Trail in Derbyshire... a great way to spend Birthday #49...

I can't remember birthday #5 but I did hear one child at Pearl's school today who is, shout for 'Fu*ks Sake' as one of his friends didn't comply to his fighting him to the ground, I was shocked...

Now I'm no saint and never was BUT where do kids get it from nowadays? It's a disgrace...

When I was 5 back in 1967, I hadn't heard such language OR saw that type of behaviour. It just didn't exist in that society. What sort of example is modern day life to the very young of today. Is TV that bigger corruption or is it the likes of Jeremy Kylesque Shows, that are making bad behaviour visible and approved for all to hear.

Yes, I know I am sounding my 49 years today... BUT who is going to stop the rot and make a stand on Graffiti, Urban Decay, Drugs Alcohol and Cannabis misuse as well as Anti-Social Behaviour... Society needs cleaning up, big time. Right now, before it gets any worse...

We'd all be better running then we would all learn self discipline and respect for others... maybe the Government should try and encourage it???

Sort it Cameron.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.