Friday 25 February 2011

Depeche Mode - ULTRA


My daughter Hannah reminded me of this one earlier today and it got me thinking about Dave Gahan who is the same age as me... looking back at the Videos he was just so clean cut and all the members of DM were all so terribly pretty as I remember...

From there, seeing him go thru a number of overdoses and self mutilations always made me feel really sad for him.

They did make great music though and they had and still have a massive global following.

I wonder if that will happen for son George with his band Toxic Federation... if anyone knows Joe Elliot or Mutt Lange btw please let me know as these boys rock! Note to son... don't do Speedballs!

More tomorrow from Carbo-loading land...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.