Thursday 3 February 2011

Sailing - Rod Stewart

Note to self...

NEVER EVER EVER EVER GO ON A FERRY ACROSS THE IRISH SEA IN FEBRUARY!

What were we thinking... it was just a shocking experience... especially with ' We are going to sink Girl' as a companion. Her Meerkat stance at every large wave and crash was very amusing but it was a shame to see her so worried. As it was worrying I can tell you when the crew surrounded a loose lifeboat to secure  it back to its fittings!

Right now as we approach Birkenhead I am wondering if our brand new Chevrolet is still on the roof, where we left it. Hmm, yes it was mildly worrying to leave it there... I hope they strapped it to the floor?

Anyway...With it being impossible to do anything except feel sick for the last few hours, I must say I am looking forward to a good sleep tonight back at ULTRArace HQ and hopefully my sea legs won't be tested as much in September when we return with the Sleeper Bus on M2M Ultra.

Now where's 'We are going to sink Girl' gone as I have to tell her to take her life jacket off... Leo and Kate eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.