Saturday 12 February 2011

David Tagg - Viaduct

We had a great day out on 'The Cardiff ULTRA' today in the glorious Welsh sunshine of a February Day. I must say that the 26 miles (the latter part of the course) from Merthyr Tydfil down to Cardiff was just an awesome experience to say the least.

You might remember that just before Christmas I ran the course in the ice and snow and struggled on my journey along the Taff Trail... this time I felt strong and powerful for the whole run and really enjoyed the whole experience. I think the added Protein and Ark-1 that I have been using this week has helped no-end, and I'm sure the added hill training and power hours in the gym have also made a huge difference.

I am feeling great about running right now.

Our weekend in ARAF will continue tomorrow with another trip out onto the trail no doubt so more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.