Friday 1 July 2011

Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie

Well my congratulations go to BT today for stupid email of the month once again. Taking into account that today is July 1st, they sent me an email today to say that I am 7GB into my 10GB of download allowance for June and that if I go over it will cost me another £1 per GB. Talk about pointless!

It then goes onto say that maybe I would like to subscribe to an even bigger limit, that I don't even need.

WHAT PLONKERS!

Makes you wonder if anyone at BT actually looks into what they are sending out... maybe trying to spend more energy on a bigger download/upload speed for us and a broadband that doesn't drop out might be a better use if their time. I would phone and complain but the call centre is based in the other side of the world and my sarcasm would go un-recognised.

Come back Maureen Lipman... you knew where you were with Beattie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.