Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hungry like the Wolf - Duran Duran

Makes you peckish all this running... a good plus ten miles today followed by a weights session at the gym to give myself a real kick along with my training. I did get the salt munchies and my three year abstinence from crisps nearly melted tonight but luckily for me, Jenny has polished off the family bag of Doritos that have been in the cupboard since last Christmas...

So my record is still intact... them Salt and Vinegar Crisps are harder to give up than B&H and Stella put together IMO...

Anyway, back to the plot, and the dreaded power hour on the treadmill went very well all considered and judging by the pool of sweat, I must have put some effort into the steady recovery run.

Tomorrow, I will be out on the hills with Jenny, let's hope the Doritos will slow her down eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.