Monday 4 July 2011

Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd

Well a nice easy day today in preparation for tomorrow's next marathon day of running. Hopefully the weather will break and it won't be the horrible heavy conditions that we have had today. It's very humid in Breaston... even I wouldn't mind a bit of rain right now!

I must report that getting back myself back into the marathon groove is slowly getting better and my legs feel fine today... the chest is aching loads from a gym session on Saturday and my DOMS will be also be gone tomorrow. A few more weeks and I will be back at peak fitness, well for me anyway.

Hopefully a week of running in Spain will help that! So getting a few miles in now in preparation will help no-end.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.