Friday 29 July 2011

Funky Gibbon - The Goodies

Am I the only one who can remember The Goodies and their Trandem (not Tandem as it had three seats!)... Who'd of thought some 38 years later that I'd be out on one today with Jenny and daughter Pearl (6).

To be honest it's a Tandem with a 'Tag Along' but it got rave reviews from other cyclists and also got us 38 miles...

Turbo Pearl, as she is now known, when pedalling and not singing, talking, eating, drinking etc. made a huge difference to the speed. Talk about full of beans at the end!

I am currently soaking my numb bits but really enjoyed a great day out on our UR Peaks course.

Take my advice if you are looking for a change from the gym perhaps and get out on a Trandem.

It's Goodie, Goodie Yum Yum...


ULTRArace.co.uk - The Home of ULTRArunning.
Location:Breaston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.