Friday 8 July 2011

Big Time - Peter Gabriel

Well we're down in ARAF this weekend as a bit of a breather from a heavy week of running and planning our 2012 season. The succession of people coming for training for next year's Marathon des Sables has really got my mileage up and I now have a good head of steam to possibly go and get that elusive 10th Guinness World Record. I was in the 2002 book!

Be about time too eh?

Don't ask me what it will be as I ain't telling you! I will however be talking about next year's project on here from time to time AND it will be my main focus of next year, especially as it would mark a great entry into my 50's.

Anyway, back on the ground and we will both be at Cardiff Park Run in the morning... 5km... not easy on my tired old legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.