Saturday 2 July 2011

Marathon - Rush

Well more like three in the next five days as my MdeS training days are coming in thick and fast right now, that should put me well back on track with my running I think! It's a bit of a baptism of fire but it will do me the world of good. It will also shake off a good dose of chocolate cake and ice cream that was part of a day out in Buxton today. What a great day out...

The Peaks in July are just amazing and we got as far north at Glossop on our travels. It did awaken my memories of the Pennine 100 and its 43 mile loop, which would make a great event. So I am thinking of running that in the near future as a day out if you are interested.

I must say that I am looking forward to tomorrow and I might be back in time to see the tennis... my money is on Nadal!

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.