Wednesday 6 July 2011

Here comes the Sun - George Harrison

Makes you wonder why we ever live in the UK... apart from the last few days, the weather is pants! Just look at the weather forecasts of Belfast (best example of rain in UK) and Pollenca... I know where I am going on my hols.

Well, maybe it's partly all the running that I have done but especially living in the East Midlands my old bones don't really get on with the damp and cold of the British climate; or maybe I am just a grumpy old git and someone who needs fresh air and lots of sunlight to make me happy.

We'll see how I feel after a week sizzling my Balearics off in Majorca. In the meantime let's hope tomorrow is fine as I run my third person of the week around a marathon in the Tropic of Derbyshire... bet it rains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.