Saturday 9 July 2011

Speed of Sound - Coldplay

I did the Cardiff Park Run 5km this morning... not the best of things to do when you've bashed in three marathons in the previous week but a good aid to speeding up the old Coleman Carcase!

I must say that I went a little too quickly at the start of the race and had that suffocating sensation that I seem to get hill repping so slowed slightly to a 23minute 22second finish just a minute short of my last year's only ever 5km personal best.

It added fuel to the fire of next year's big record breaking event for me and the start of documenting the physical and mental approach in trying to make it happen. One which I am going to feature on here.

You never know, it might well get printed if I play my card's right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.