Sunday 5 December 2010

Wow - Kate Bush

Kate Bush sums it up so well about my run out on The Cardiff Ultra course... WOW, couldn't be a better word for it. This course is simply A M A Z I N G! From the moment I joined the trail just south of Pontsticill, I knew this was going to be one of those magical runs that you only get every so often... I was just in the right place at the right time today.

Tunnels, Ice, Snow, Viaducts, Lakes, Dams, Hills, Downhills are just a few things that spring to mind. Going under an Isambard Kingdom Brunel viaduct added icing to a magical iced cake!

It was an extremely hard workout actually... Neck breakingly slippery just doesn't describe how dangerous it was in reality, however I think that added to the run if I am being honest.

If you were thinking about entering The Cardiff ULTRA... make sure you do as it's going to be brilliant... I can't WAIT to run on it again.

31.2 miles just wasn't enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.