Sunday 11 March 2012

Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-Las

Wow what a weekend of running and ULTRArace Grantham now in it's 5th running never fails to surprise and uplift my ULTRAspirits. We had some great results from lots of new runners to our races as well as people (some with LARGE backpacks) having a last practice before the upcoming MdeS.

We did our last minute dot.com MdeS Saturday Night Talk at the Race Hotel and I am more than ever surprised that folk are still buying that heavy old Aarn pack at a back-breaking 1080gms instead of gearing up with a much lighter pack... that and correcting some shocking trainer choices made my one man get everyone ULTRA-running Crusade one step closer to fruition.

I was REALLY pleased and my ears are VERY, VERY happy that Jenny ran so well on day two and smashed her course record in 3:38 by six mintues... nice one and please don't mention ANY MORE that you are UNFIT or INJURED!!! You were simply awesome...

More tomoz... I am off for a lie-down. All this standing around is knackering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.