Friday 6 January 2012

Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin

Where was I in the 70's? As I seem to miss out on 'The Mighty Zeppelin' and their particular brand of Heavy Prog Rock... I was more of a Genesis, Pink Floyd and Yes, Gay Boy really...

Anyway 'The Zeps' and 'Guns and Roses Ladyboys' are currently picking up my pace as I am now a few days into my New Year of Running. It's not easy and after running hard yesterday today's hill session with Jenny was a very tough session up a very long hill in Llanederyn... (easier to run though than pronounce or spell though I hasten to add). 8 of them and I felt knackered!

The weekend? More of the same and I might blow the dust off some Deep Purple and Jethro Tull albums as I am sure there's a lot of good tempo running pomp rock to pick the pace up to.

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.