Thursday 30 September 2010

Tracy Chapman - A New Beginning

Jen says... Well my footcare experiment continues... here you can see my left foot, the one I am keeping taped 24/7.

- To see my left foot after Rory has expertly re-wrapped it click HERE.

- To see my tea-soaked right foot click HERE.

In summary, I don't think keeping my left foot taped permanently is helping as the skin seems to just get clammy and quite a lot peels off when you take plasters off. Re the right foot, it still isn't doing great either, although this may be in part due to the fact that I haven't managed to stick to 20 tea-soaks/day...

Next week I am going to continue with the right foot tea-soaking but change the treatment of my left foot to only tape before running...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.