Wednesday 22 September 2010

I Feel Good - James Brown

Jen says... well I have seriously underperformed with my right foot treatment today with one solitary tea-soaking (sorry Jane)... the left foot, however, is being meticulously taped by Rory as you can see. Nothing major to report, which is good given I have probably done my first proper training day since pre-MdS today...

3 runs, no injuries. The last was with Rory who decided to up the ante and do a 3 mile sprint - never seen him run so fast and I was struggling to keep up:-) Still, it's about time as, although he is clearly the master of marathon running, I think he can speed up his marathon time with a little pain... right, off to watch Dirty Harry now... catcha soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.