Monday 27 September 2010

Daytripper - The Beatles

Well in the heart of Liverpool it only seems right eh? It does feel like one he'll
of a journey to get to/from The Isle of Man but when you get there it all seems really worth it. Infact, the timeout has helped me no-end and has helped me focus my thoughts for the months ahead and it has shown me how important/unimportant certain things I do are.

ULTRArace is full steam ahead but is at the end of the season and I feel Jenny and I are both working hard on our 2011 season preparation, so hopefully we can both exceed our dreams in Morocco next year.

Running and walking 80 miles ain't easy but it was this weekend... Long may it continue...now where's that Yellow Submarine they are always on about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.