Wednesday 29 September 2010

October - U2

Rory says... Yes I know it's still September but as the ULTRArace October Newsletter hits the stands it does make you wonder where on earth all of this year has gone. My sights are now definitely on the 2011 race calendar and I am trying to emulate my fitness levels of early 2009 right now. After the 80 miles in the Isle of Man over the weekend, I am actually not suffering at all and an hour on the treadmill tonight got me running hard at a good tempo without any post weekend pains.

All of this points to up in training and sub 4 hr marathons starting to pay off.

However, looking back to the early months of '09 I was running three times at a very steady 11.7kph. So that's where I am off to now over the next few weeks as my 4.0% body fat target is back on my horizon.

Watch this space to see if I can 'Keep the faith', now where are my compression socks, I need all the help I can get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.