Tuesday 21 September 2010

Autumnsong - The Manic Street Preachers

Rory says: - As we head over the Autumn Equinox, it's time to think about a proper winter training programme and get a month of good running in before the nights draw in at the end of October.

With our ULTRArace Grantham weekend firmly in the bag, I am going to draw on that experience and inspire myself to emulate some of the performances that I witnessed. I must say it was hard not to be jealous of the guys as they ran 58.6 miles along my favourite canal running route.

To help me get my first week's the mileage up, I will be running/walking a double 40 miler with Bethany Clague (an inspiration herself) on the Isle of Man at the weekend.

Now there's a thought to focus on... I must go and foam roller my left ITB!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.