Saturday 25 February 2012

On the Run - Pink Floyd

I've had a couple of good days of running with one of this years JOGLERS, we'll call her MCL for short, (as she's a bit shy) and it's been good for both of us especially for her of course but also for me as I have a shocking cold right now and the couple of long runs that I have clocked in with her have helped me no-end in getting my mileage up and my mind off my streaming nostrils!!!

It's amazing how this JOGLE Ultra focusses the mind... running 60+ miles for 16 days HAS to be taken seriously. As I will with my cold as I have a well earned day off now and an easy week leading up to the Barry 40 will help my chances no end.

More tomorrow... now where's my Lemsip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.