Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie

Well there's only one place to be when the Ashes are in Town and that's the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). I must say that the Aussies have been quite quiet so far, especially as they have already list The Ashes but also because right now they are 230/8.

Most of the crowd seem to be from the UK!

Being sat here in a borrowed England shirt feels a most priveleged position, I can tell you. With my daily 10k already racked up, over the Harbour Bridge and around the Opera House, Blighty feels a lot more than 17,000kms away.

I did come up with the idea of a Bridge Marathon this morning and so a 42.2kms is on the cards later this week. Maybe I will do The Severn Bridge when I get back.

Anyway, back to the match at Swann has just come on to bowl...

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.