Tuesday 28 June 2011

Waterfront - Simple Minds

Now I don't want to say I told you so but it's Wimbledon, it's tipping it down and even I would know to keep the roof on Centre Court to keep at least one match going. Why do they employ such numpties that couldn't organise a tennis match in a tournament?

Focus on the simple things rather than all those silly rules I say and there's far too many people in charge, especially the linesmen who can't see as good as that Hawkeye machine. Like most clubs or committees, there are far too many busy bodies.

Couple that with all that screaming the women do when they hit the ball - what a nightmare that is. All I can say is that their partners must wear ear defenders in moments of passion in their very thick bedroom walls.

Tomorrow, well we have our hopes pinned on 'Too slow to Hurry Murray'... that's him out then.

More then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.