Wednesday 3 October 2012

Granddad - Clive Dunn


Well it had to happen sooner or later I expect but yes, someone (he was 2years old for heavens sake) referred to me as Granddad when I was in the Wacky Warehouse with my daughter Pearl (7) yesterday.

I wasn't too pi55ed off as he was 2 BUT it did dent my ego and all I can say is that the poor lighting didn't help to hide my craggy old chops.

Pearl of course thought it most amusing and possibly I could quite easily be a Granddad with other children of 21 and 24... Especially in Long Eaton!

I'm going to take it as a compliment that this is the first of many future Dad/Granddad mistakes that are going to happen from now on. Then again it doesn't matter what people think... Pearl and I know who's who.

More tomorrow... Now where are my slippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.