Thursday 4 October 2012

9 Minute Man - That's Me


I've just started to look really closely at the speed of my training runs as I am fully aware that I need to speed up a tad... And I've found that it's amazing how many of them are either at 8.37 or 8.52 pace. It seems that I have an inbuilt speed metronome, sadly one that's fixed on a too slower speed for my liking...

So it's time for stepping up the pace and bringing on the speed as I would really like to achieve some fast times before the end of the year.

It's not going to be easy but with my far speedier critics Jenny and Mick snapping passing the odd rib-jabbing comment no doubt I will make in-roads in my need for speed and this 9 minute man might become an 8 minute man once again...

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.