Sunday 1 July 2012

Jeans On - David Dundas

I went to a wedding yesterday (no, not mine!!!) and did the usual man thing and went thru my meagre wardrobe very last minute to find a suitable wedding suit. Amazingly quite a few of my suits have made it thru the years and I started to try them on. (I have to add here that this followed a complete Jenny fashion show, where she looked great in everything...

Anyway, I was really pleased that even my Jeff Banks suit of 1999 vintage still fits... as do all of the others I possess.

It got me wondering if any of my readers can still get into their old clothes and in fact what's the oldest item of clothing that you still regularly wear?

More tomorrow... now where did I put those platform shoes and baggie Brutus Jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.