Thursday 26 July 2012

The Final Countdown - Europe

Well it must be like Christmas Eve in the Coe household tonight as the seven year wait for the start of the Olympics is just less than 24hrs away. Its been a long time coming but lets hope and pray all goes well for The Games.

Personally I am really looking forward to watching ALL of the sports and the added attraction of the games being in London has really heightened my Olympic interest, far more than four years ago in Beijing I hasten to add. Let's hope that the performances of the next two weeks on the track far outweigh any negative press stories that are sent out to destroy all the goodwill that has been and that will be created.

The best part is that we can all sit back and watch it all unfold in the comfort of our own homes... be inspired and get the most from the Games - I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.