Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Works - Queen


Well how was your first day back at work? Mine was superbusy and will be tomorrow with more MdS Training for 2013 Runners. Running around Cardiff today, it was like the city there was a little bit of a Jubilee Weekend hangover and the torential rain made it a very hard day to be out running but hey ho we got it done :-)

Better news is that my website www.rorycoleman.co.uk is now live following some updates with more information about training for Ultra's and Marathons with my 12 week Programmes to help you reach your running goals. Jen's new 3hrs 10mins Pb says it all...

I'm using this myself to get my marathon times back to where they used to be, so watch this space...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.